All players must be registered with USA Hockey. To speed up the registration process please go online to USA Hockey and register all players. Once you have completed the registration please print the 2013-2014 USA Hockey Confirmation and bring it to the rink. Click Here for US Hockey Registration link.
House League Registration Forms
Below are the links to the registration forms. Feel free to complete and print these forms before coming to rink to help speed up the registration process. All parents must submit forms for theirchild/children. Payment or payment contract is due at sign up.
- USA Hockey Consent to Treat PDF
- USA Hockey Participant Code of Conduct PDF
- USA Hockey Waiver of Liability PDF
Fees (Including Florida State Sales Tax)
- All players must pay the Annual Jax Ice Registration Fee of $25. This fee gets the players discounted admissions to our public ice skating sessions.
- Mites – $325 (Season – 19 cross ice practice/games)
- Squirts, Pee Wees, Bantams & Midgets – $435 (Season – 24 practices/games)
- Teams will be coached by USA Hockey Certified Coaches
- Picture Day will be scheduled
- 2013 – 2014 Season Age Classification
- Mites: Birth year 2005 & later
- Squirts: Birth year 2003 & 2004
- Pee Wee: Birth year 2001 & 2002
- Bantam: Birth year 1999 & 2000
- Midget: Birth year 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
- USA Hockey Benefits PDF
- USA Hockey Age Classification PDF
Calling all Coaches/Division Coordinators
We have a great group of coaches for the House League but we are always looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out and coaching please let me know.
Youth Travel League
Click here for more information about playing with the Jax Jets.