2014 Winter Adult Hockey Season
The season will begin the week of February 2 (No games Super Bowl Sunday). The season will run through April.
How to Get in on a Team:
- Attend Open Hockey and Stick & Puck time and get to know a couple of guys who play in the league. Many times they will know of teams looking for players.
- Register online here and in the comments let me know you are looking for a team and provide me with information about your skill and previous experience and your information will be forward to the Captains.
- To participate in the leagues all players must be registered with USA Hockey. All new players should bring their USA Hockey confirmation paperwork to the new player evaluations. Click Here for USA Hockey Registration
Adult League Fees and Available Discounts Effective January 2014 (No double discounts)
- Eligible for Early payment discount if paid in full before first game of season
- Eligible for Regular payment if paid in full before second game of season
- Late fee applies if payment is made after the second game of the season
- 10% off for all Team Captains (One Captain per Team)
- 10% off for Second Team roster assignment
- 25% off for Third Team roster assignment
- 10% off for active Military personnel
Any player with a balance from the previous seasons will not be permitted to play. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Teams must have a minimum of 13 players (including the goalie) on their roster
Leagues for the beginners through advanced players
Leagues separated by skill level
All games refereed by USA Hockey Certified Referees
- It is very important for us to assign players to the correct division. If there are any discrepancies please contact Hockey Director Jeff Kraft.