2014 Fall Adult Hockey Season
The AHL Fall League will run September 7 – December 31 (subject to change based on registrations and league distinctions).
(To view Team Standings, go to your division schedule, then click “Switch to Standings”)
About the Season
- Divisions will be created/modified based on the number of applicants received.
- Director of Hockey operations will classify all players.
- Decided captains will draft players from this pool.
- Fee must be paid in full by August 25th
- All divisions will have an assigned night(s)
Early Bird: $300 +tax (pay by Aug 17th) Click here for Payment Plan Information (deadline Aug 17th) Regular Fees: $325 +tax (pay by Aug 25th)
- Late Payment: $350 +tax (pay after Aug 25th)
- Sub Player Fee: $150 +tax (paid any time)
- 13 player minimum +goalie
- 15 player maximum +goalie
- Due: August 17th
- To have a guaranteed spot, players must pay by August 25th
Any player with a balance from the previous seasons will not be permitted to play. NO EXCEPTIONS