2013 Fall Adult Leagues:
Divisions for the 2013 Fall Season
- International (A) – If enough interest
- National (B)
- Duval (B-/C+)
- American (C)
- Florida (D)
- 40+ (B)
- 40+ (C & D)
How to Get in on a Team:
- Attend Open Hockey and Stick & Puck time and get to know a couple of guys who play in the league. Many times they will know of teams looking for players.
- Register online here and in the comments let me know you are looking for a team and provide me with information about your skill and previous experience and your information will be forward to the Captains.
To participate in the leagues all players must be registered with USA Hockey. All new players should bring their USA Hockey confirmation paperwork to the new player evaluations. Click Here for USA Hockey Registration
MUST READ: If your team makes it to the Playoffs, players must have attended a certain number of qualifying games. Players MUST initial the score sheet for EVERY game! This marks your attendance. The score sheet is located at the front counter. If you arrive late and the scorekeeper has already taken the score sheet ask the scorekeeper on the ice to sign you in. This is your responsibility! Please take it seriously.
- Jax Ice Online Registration Click Here
- For Game Schedule Click Here
- Adult Hockey League Rules as of September 6, 2013 (pdf)
- Adult Roster Template (pdf)
- USA Hockey Registration On-Line
Leagues for the beginners through advanced players
Leagues separated by skill level
10 – 15 game season
All games refereed by USA Hockey Certified Referees
- It is very important for us to assign players to the correct division. If there are any discrepancies please contact Hockey Director Jeff Kraft.